Hardware Design Engineer
The Hardware Engineer will support hardware design, verification and diagnostics for next generation Embedded Hardware IP voice/video products.
– Electronic component research and vendor review/evaluation
– Analog and digital circuit design
– Schematic capture and instructions for PCB layout
– Support EMI/ESD testing and compliance
– Manufacturing problem analysis and resolution
– Hardware performance testing and design verification
– PSTN hardware interface verification & test using various industry test sets
– BS / MS with 4+ years experience in digital and analog (audio) hardware
– Excellent debugging and problem solving skills in bringing up new hardware quickly
– comfortable to debug at board level using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
– Familiar with Audio/telephony hardware interfaces.
– Enthusiastic, self-motivated and cooperative attitude
– English is highly desirable
Tab Content goes here